Commercial law counselling
1) Formation and revision of business contracts, agreements and other documents
- We offer you formation and revision of the following documents: sales and purchase agreement, contract for work, lease and gift agreements, framework agreement for cooperation, advertising services agreement and escrow agreement.
- Our law firm can provide you with professional expertise on business contractual relationships and related optimization tips.
2) Legal agenda of business operation and transformation
- We help you set up and transform businesses or cooperatives in case of fusion, separation, transfer of property ownership to the partner and change of legal structure.
- Our lawyers represent you in petitioning for the entry, change or deletion of your business registry data (change of business statutory bodies/address/name and core capital increase or decrease).
- We prepare legal actions related to
board, general and membership meetings, as well as dispositions of shares, membership rights and business or cooperative stocks.
- We provide assistance in sale, dissolution and liquidation of businesses and cooperatives.
3) Representation in civil court proceedings
- Our lawyers represent you in judicial, as well as extrajudicial proceedings and mediations.
- We further offer proprietary and non‑proprietary claims enforcement, client protection against unfair competition, business protection and preservation of a good reputation.
- Our law firm can help you recover debts and damages that arose from business contractual relationships (see Debt recovery).
Labour law counselling
1) Preparation of labour law documents
- We provide you with preparation and revision of assets related to the adjustment of labour law relationships, including work contracts and agreements, agreements on work performance, management agreements, contracts on the execution of work (non‑compete clauses and non‑disclosure agreements) and agreements on employees’ liability for damage and loss of entrusted objects.
- Our law firm offers the analysis of labour law relationships, assistance in preparation and revision of employer’s internal rules and conditions of employment, as well as assistance in collective bargaining and concluding collective agreements.
2) Settlement of labour law disputes
- We are concerned with the settlement of labour law disputes upon the termination of employment contract, including dismissals, resignations and agreements on the termination of employment, suspension of senior employees, collective dismissals and employees’ right to
- Our lawyers can assist you in case of work accidents and indemnities for personal injuries or “occupational diseases”.
- We also represent employers in proceedings related to the compensation for damage caused by the employees.
3) Legal aid for the employment of foreign nationals
- Our law firm can guarantee legal analysis on the employment of foreign nationals, deployment of employees to foreign countries,
issueof hiring employees from recruitment agencies.
- We provide legal counselling for employees who want to obtain employee’s card, blue card, recognised vocational qualification or recognised